High Early Strength Concrete
Ahuja Concrete offers a range of high early-strength concretes that speed up construction by allowing quick release of formwork.
In an ever demanding and extremely competitive environment with tight deadlines, speed and efficiency are critical. The quick setting times of our FastTrack range enable users to dramatically increase the productivity of the construction process. FastTrack has been developed for fast-track construction, thinner sections, carriageway replacement, Metro hard standings, warehouses and precast structures. Our fast-track solutions also help meet the specific engineering demands of individual contracts, ideal for infrastructure projects such as road and rail renovation.
- Complies with QCI and RMC certification
- Available in a range of compressive strength classes
- Can be designed to meet a wide range of exposure classes
- Suitable for pumping
- Reduces production time and increases productivity
- Cost savings through reduced labour and cost for rental construction equipment
- Ensures production deadlines can be met with confidence
- Reduces the requirement for external heating
- Achieves high early-strength and high ultimate strength giving a very durable concrete
- In buildings: columns, walls, beams, slabs, panels
- In civil engineering: high walls, tunnels, roads, airport hard standings, rail possession
- In precast facilities: beams, panels, specific elements
- Accelerate critical sections of the construction process
- Regain time if the construction process has been previously delayed
- Ideal for areas where early trafficking is a critical construction issue such as yards, car parks, access roads and floor areas
- Water control structures where long term diversion of water is impractical
Quality Comes First
When it comes to Ready Mix Concrete, quality is one factor that can never be compromised.
Efficiency & Timeliness
Whatever the quantity of our orders, our fleet of delivery vehicles ensures that your RMC is delivered on time.